Global revenue in the BI and analytics software market is forecast to reach $18.3 billion in 2017, an increase of 7.3 percent from 2016, according to the latest Gartner forecast. Gartner believes the rapidly evolving modern BI and analytics market is being influenced by the following 7 dynamics ...
ManageEngine announced the launch of Cloud Security Plus, its log analysis and auditing solution for multi-cloud environments.
Available immediately, Cloud Security Plus empowers enterprises to bolster public cloud security by collecting, monitoring and analyzing log information from both the Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments and presenting that information in a single console.
"The native cloud log management tools do not support multiple public cloud platforms. With these tools, extracting information for specific security needs is highly difficult," said Manikandan Thiagarajan, Director of Product Management at ManageEngine. "Cloud Security Plus eases this task. It allows enterprises to centralize multi-cloud log data, provides exhaustive reports that present key insights, and offers the option to build custom reports and alert profiles."
Cloud Security Plus gathers log information from both the Microsoft Azure and AWS platforms and enables security administrators to easily keep track of activities happening at different layers.
Highlights of this new solution include:
- Comprehensive cloud log management : Collects, analyzes, archives, and performs search operations on log data from Microsoft Azure and AWS public cloud platforms.
- Track user activities : Offers predefined reports that give in-depth information on critical IAM and user activities, security group and permission changes, and user login details.
- Audit change activities : Tracks changes happening to critical resources including network security groups, Azure storage accounts, AWS WAF, AWS EBS and more.
- Monitor business-critical applications : Ensures business continuity by monitoring critical applications such as the Azure SQL database and other databases hosted on AWS RDS, with detailed reports on all database activities.
- Get key insights from critical resources on AWS : Provides out-of-the-box reports that give exhaustive information on activities happening on Amazon AWS S3, ELB, web application firewalls, and EC2 instances.
- Perform log searches : Lets administrators perform forensic analysis and back track security events with an intuitive log search engine and advanced search options.
- Get instant notifications : Provides administrators real-time email or SMS alerts about unusual activities, web attacks, anomalous trends and other security threats.