A DevOps strategy helps drive tangible business benefits to enterprises, according to a new study conducted by Vanson Bourne for CA Technologies. Respondents with a DevOps strategy experienced anywhere from a 14 to 21 percent improvement in business in the form of increased numbers of customers, faster time-to-market and improved quality and performance of applications ...
SolarWinds announced the company's first full-featured free product, SolarWinds Alert Central.
Designed to help simplify IT alert management, SolarWinds Alert Central helps alleviate a pain felt by the majority of IT professionals.
With SolarWinds Alert Central, IT pros can now centralize multi-system IT alerts in a single, consolidated view, give team members access to a scheduling calendar, escalate alerts automatically and enable IT personnel to respond from their computers or mobile devices with or without VPN access all for free.
SolarWinds Alert Central highlights
- Offers IT alert management access to unlimited users, teams
- Consolidates alerts from multiple IT systems
- Manages on-call scheduling for multiple teams
- Escalates alerts automatically according to customizable rules
- Integrates with virtually any IT management product that sends alerts
- Sends alerts by email or text, user may respond with or without VPN access
- Provides a weekly statistical and performance data report for each user or team, including open and closed alerts, time to close, and more
- Completely free with no registration required
IT pros looking for information focused on IT alert management can visit the SolarWinds IT professional community's thwack space, Alert Central, to collaborate with peers and industry experts, ask questions, troubleshoot issues and request future features.