Yoram Mizrachi, CTO of Perfecto Mobile talks about the challenges of mobile development ...
After a brief hiatus, IT pros can once again benefit from a simple way to collect, view and archive syslog messages and SNMP traps using the free Kiwi Syslog Server.
With the free Kiwi Syslog Server, users can watch up to five different routers, computers, or network devices and can displays logs, write logs to a disk either in one large file or classified by day and priority, and receive real-time statistic summaries via a desktop viewer.
Kiwi Syslog Server Free Edition Highlights:
- Collect syslog messages and SNMP traps
- Log to disk and split logs by date or priority
- View in real time through up to 10 filtered windows
- Receive high-traffic alerts
- Review statistics through daily email summaries
Kiwi Syslog Server Free Edition is available now.
For IT professionals that would like to extend capabilities to watch an unlimited number of devices, improve archiving or react to events, SolarWinds offers the Kiwi Syslog Server commercial edition.