SunView Software announced general availability and key new product features in SunView ChangeGear 5.0.
SunView ChangeGear 5.0 is part of a new breed of ITSM software solutions that are quick to deploy, easy-to-use and cost less to maintain. Built from the ground up using an open and modern application architecture, SunView ChangeGear 5.0 enables large and mid-size enterprise IT organizations to automate critical service management processes like Incident and Problem Management, Change and Release Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, and Self-Service and Request Fulfillment.
ChangeGear 5.0 powers SunView Software’s ITIL-as-a-Service solution that accelerates adoption of ITIL best practices regardless of ITIL expertise. IT organizations, regardless of maturity, can take advantage of the out-of-the-box ITIL processes in ChangeGear to achieve rapid results in IT service delivery.
Key features in ChangeGear 5.0 include:
- New Cloud Delivery Option – Customers now have flexibility for both on and off-premise delivery of SunView’s award winning IT service management solution.
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 Platform – New support for Microsoft .NET 4.0 enhances ChangeGear’s overall performance, security, scalability, standards compliance, and reliability.
- Flex Modules - ChangeGear now enables customized module creation – enabling the use of ChangeGear beyond the IT department. Now organizations can rapidly build any process-oriented application using ChangeGear’s intuitive web-based tools to design and modify forms, workflows, and automations.
- Advanced Workflow Designer – The new graphical workflow editor in ChangeGear 5.0 provides you an intuitive palette for building, editing, and arranging advanced workflows to meet the needs of the business.
- Self-Service Catalog - ChangeGear Service Catalog lets you build a robust self-service catalog with actionable service items and a fully customizable, outward facing web interface. Service Catalog improves IT visibility and streamlines service delivery.
“SunView ChangeGear 5.0 enables organizations to quickly implement IT best practices, without requiring them to be an ITIL expert,” said Seng Sun, CEO, SunView Software. “By adding flexible new cloud and on-premise options as well as a variety of enhancements we remain committed to delivering the lowest TCO and fastest time-to-value."