APMdigest is an online authority in the Application Performance Management (APM) and Business Service Management (BSM) technology markets, and it is the industry's only online publication focused specifically on APM. As our sponsors help us meet this objective, they also gain the advantages of market exposure, brand awareness, lead generation and thought leadership.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, contact:
We have two tiers of sponsorship available.
All Sponsors will receive:
- An ad on every web page
- An ad in the bi-monthly APMdigest email
- Listing on the APMdigest Sponsor Page with a link to the Sponsor's home page
- Sponsor's logo in the sponsor slideshow next to the APMdigest masthead, also on every web page
- Special privileges in the Vendor Forum, including multiple blogging accounts; a logo linking to the Sponsor's website included with each blog; the sponsor's ad included with each blog; and the ability to link to multiple URLs, promotional materials, white papers, webinars, events and more at the end of every blog submitted by the Sponsor. (Non-sponsors can only include a link to their home page, and cannot promote anything in the Vendor Forum.)
- Links to promotional pages and other URLs in press releases posted in the APMdigest Industry News section. (Non-sponsor news items in the Industry News section do not include any links.)
- Links to white papers and webinars both on the site and in the APMdigest bi-monthly emails
- Links to free tools and trial downloads
The Gold Sponsor is the premier sponsorship of APMdigest with the most visibility. This tier involves placement of a large ad in the center of the site directly above the featured content. Two Gold Sponsor ads are displayed at any one time, and they rotate with each click so that each Gold Sponsor ad has a chance to be a focal point of the page.
The large ad also appears in the center of the page in the bi-monthly APMdigest emails.
In addition, Gold Sponsors have the option to provide an ad in the right column of the site as well.
In addition to ads, Gold Sponsors can link to webinars, white papers or other promotions in any email.
Gold Sponsors are also eligible for 10 blogging accounts on the APMdigest Vendor Forum.
Gold sponsorships are available in 3-month and 12-month commitments. Contact Pete Goldin for rates.
Silver Sponsors receive a medium sized ad in the right margin on every web page and in the bi-monthly APMdigest emails.
In addition to ads, Silver Sponsors can link to webinars, white papers or other promotions in one of the bi-monthly emails per month.
Silver Sponsors are also eligible for 4 blogging accounts on the APMdigest Vendor Forum.
Silver sponsorships are available in 3-month and 12-month commitments. Contact Pete Goldin for rates.
BSMdigest operated as a web publication periodically from 2006-2009. Pete Goldin joined in 2010 as Editor-in-Chief and relaunched BSMdigest. In November 2011 the publication was renamed APMdigest, to reflect a growing focus on Application Performance Management, while still continuing to cover Business Service Management issues.
APMdigest has featured original content from every major vendor in the market, including HP, Compuware, CA, IBM Tivoli, and BMC; a variety of innovative vendors including APMdigest sponsors Netuitive and Neebula; and the industry's leading consultants and analysts.