This session will explore tuning methods that achieved significant cost reductions alongside both performance and service improvements at mixed CA Datacom, SQL, Ideal and MetaCOBOL+ installations. It will also cover enhancements over several CA Datacom releases that change the way we approach tuning.
Take a look inside the DevOps toolkits of two real life DevOps practitioners, Douglas Jarquin, Director, DevOps at Zumba and Jeff Shukis, VP of Engineering & Tech Ops at VoiceBase. You’ll learn:
- How to deploy more code with greater confidence
- How to align teams, tools, and processes to stay ahead of operational issues and proactively optimize service performance
- What steps to have in place for incident response
- How DevOps has a direct impact on customer experience
Join New Relic, partners PagerDuty and Loggly, and New Relic customers to learn how to take your DevOps practice to the next level.
Join Matteo Cattaneo, Head of IT Delivery at Kuoni talking about how they avoided the Mexican Standoff and how they:
- Gain 100% end-to-end visibility into metrics
- Detect and fix performance bottlenecks quickly
- Integrated APM into their development/ test/ deployment cycle
The presentations will be followed by a live question and answer session with the audience.
Join Jonah Kowall, VP of Market Development and Insights at AppDynamics, as he digs into the concept and application of DevOps feedback loops, monitoring, and business context. You’ll learn the do’s and dont’s of monitoring enterprise DevOps environments and walk away with a good base level of understanding of how and where to begin monitoring and where measurement needs to evolve to provide necessary business context.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why the traditional focus of IT is changing
- How you can monitor with this in mind and without pulling your hair out
- How you can gain business context within your monitoring
In a DevOps environment, finding the right tools and combining services is critical. When considering this process, it’s crucial to consider interoperability: Will the tool give you the ability to interface and work more effectively with each other? For example, is your incident management software integrated with your team’s group chat? Is everyone working on the same version of software? Join this 60 min webinar as they discuss:
- The Importance of Interoperability: Why it matters
- The Challenges of Interoperability: How to get your tools and teams talking
- A Few Favorite Pairings: What tools do modern DevOps teams use
Get your questions answered during the live Q&A with DevOps practitioners from Logentries and New Relic.
You’ll learn how New Relic enables retailers to:
- Deliver a consistent customer experience - by giving them insight into how their software applications are impacting the customer experience across mobile and the web.
- Have visibility of every digital customer interaction - by providing the tools to analyze the experiences of their customers by browsers, geographies and devices.
- Measure sales and site performance in one place - to understand the impact on sales figures of a poorly performing host, slow database issues and application downtime.
- Drive adoption and innovation - by leveraging the wealth of application data to make decisions on customer usage, feature adoption and prioritization for development teams.
- Improve customer service - by tracking the exact pages, transactions and features that customers are using to troubleshoot, identify and solve bugs and support tickets.
The way people interact with mobile apps are different from the web as are the tools, roles and responsibilities for managing feedback and learning back into development. Mobile teams need to deliver new versions and releases much faster than before: 8-12 times a year or more. How do you know which enhancements will the have the biggest impact for your users? What is your feedback loop for collecting and analyzing metrics from users? Are you using this data to inform business decisions? Mobile teams need a feedback loop that drives the strategy of these updates. To truly understand the customer’s digital experience, mobile teams should collect:
- Business metrics help tie the expense of building and maintaining apps to the business goals.
- Technical metrics allow dev teams to zero in on problems in production and prioritize projects.
- Engagement metrics help measure product awareness, brand identification and customer loyalty.
The New Relic dashboard is super-cool, but who has time to sit around watching it all day? In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- How New Relic alerting works
- How to use Alert Policies
- How to configure server and availability monitoring
- How to use Channels and Groups to manage who gets notified and how
No matter how often you deploy - or how sophisticated your delivery pipeline is - you need to measure the quality of your software. But what exactly should you measure? Learn the 5 key metrics that will increase your confidence in producing a safe build for production.
Are you thinking about moving your business apps to the cloud? You’ve heard all the buzz around the cloud and it has got you curious. Which apps do you move? How do you define the requirements for the migration? Moving the wrong apps could result in huge, expensive projects that do not meet expectations. However, failing to move the right services could mean lost opportunities. You don’t want a nightmare on your hands and you aren’t quite sure how to get started. The process of building new apps or migrating existing apps to a cloud-based platform is complex. There are hundreds of paths you can take and only a few will make sense for you and your business. Get a step-by-step guide on how to plan for a successful app migration.
David Linthicum, SVP at Cloud Technology Partners, will cover:
- The technology benefits of leveraging cloud computing for certain apps
- How to host a new or existing app on a cloud or clouds
- Best practices on how to migrate your apps
A robust network can make or break your business today, and provide the key to end-user productivity. And network application and capacity demands are growing at an unprecedented rate. So it’s more important than ever to have a clear understanding of what’s really happening on the network — including traffic, trends, and potential issues — before they become a crisis. This webinar will explore the critical role network monitoring can play in the successful operations of networks in any industry, today and in the future. Guest speaker Steve Bennett, IT Director of North Carolina's Burke County, will explain how he has deployed Ipswitch’s WhatsUp Gold to proactively manage his network, servers and applications through a single pane of glass, and the difference it has made in his IT department's success. Join the webinar and learn:
- Why capacity, not throughput, is the best metric for evaluating network effectiveness
- Why an end-to-end strategy giving you full visibility matters more than simple network-element interoperability
- How network demand will increasingly be dominated by diversity in users, devices, and applications, and why congestion may become your top challenge
- How to use network monitoring to identify partially negative trends and pinpoint issues down to the IP address, user and application
- How Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold augments the capabilities of your operations consoles with functions and services.
As a bonus, all registrants will receive a 30-day trial of WhatsUp Gold at registration. Try it out, and come to the webinar with your questions about unified application and performance monitoring.
As applications become more and more critical and valuable in today's business world, the importance of monitoring the efficiency of those applications has greatly increased. Poor application performance can negatively impact user satisfaction and subsequently cause loss in revenue for your company. Join us for a Geek Sync as Ernest Mueller, application performance product manager at Idera, walks us through an in depth explanation of application performance infrastructure architecture while exploring the relationship and interconnectivity of each piece within it.
Watch this TechTalk and discover:
- How to use CEP technology (Complex Event Processing) to provide insight into the health and performance of banking applications.
- How to detect performance trends and patterns in complex, multi-tier banking applications.
- Achieve a 360° holistic view that gives visibility of application issues before business services are impacted.
AppDynamics offers a variety of on-demand webinars on topics such as Application Performance Management (APM), IT Operations Analytics (ITOA), Mobile APM, Real User Monitoring (RUM) and AppDynamics product demos.
For over 118 years, Jostens has provided yearbooks for K-12 and college students and rings for the military and professional sports champions - including NFL Super Bowl rings. They are also a software-defined business that relies on their applications for business success. During this webinar, Jostens’ Sr. Director of IT Infrastructure, Operations & Services details three critical business challenges they’ve faced, the solutions they’ve implemented, and best practices for providing an exceptional customer experience, including:
- How to maximize business outcomes by rapidly eliminating application performance bottlenecks
- How to scale mobile channels in order to send prompt push notifications
- How to leverage end-to-end visibility and lower MTTR to build competitive advantages
The demands on your network and application infrastructure are skyrocketing. Business-critical applications, wireless, virtualization, unified communications, video, mobile devices, rich media, big data, and the Internet of Things all increase the challenge of maintaining uptime, performance and service levels. IT teams can’t afford to compromise when it comes to visibility; they need total visibility to find and fix problems before business takes a hit. Join this Analyst & Vendor Web Briefing on unified availability & performance monitoring. Rohit Mehra, VP of Network Infrastructure at IDC will discuss:
- Why total network and infrastructure visibility is too important to accept compromises
- The importance of monitoring all devices on your network without limitations around interfaces or elements
Then Matthew Wainwright from Ipswitch, the makers of WhatsUp Gold, will share:
- How Ipswitch’s unique approach to monitoring ensures full visibility while saving customers money
- Case study of how various WhatsUp Gold customers – Burke County, Flexi-Van & Clayco – achieved full visibility across their network, servers and applications.
VMTurbo Founder and President Shmuel Kliger and CTO Charles Crouchman give a sneak peek of VMTurbo 5.2 - Quality of Service (QoS) aware control for your infrastructure and applications.
The use of mobile applications on a variety of devices (phones, pads, tablets, etc.) is exploding. The mobility ecosystem brings increased complexity, resulting in additional potential points of failure. App performance, stability and usability matter. A lot. Failure in any one of these results in lost revenue, lost customers, poor app ratings and user churn. HP AppPulse Mobile, a new self-service SaaS solution, empowers mobile application owners, product managers, app developers and app support – measuring real mobile user experience, focusing on problems that affect the most users, improving customer experience, and delivering 5-star apps. Join us to be introduced to HP AppPulse Mobile. David and Alon will present HP AppPulse Mobile and demonstrate live how HP AppPulse Mobile delivers what you need to ensure exceptional user experience.
Microsoft recently held their Build 2015 Conference in San Francisco, During the event, many exciting new announcements were made, such as allowing developers to port extensions from Chrome over to Edge, Microsoft's new browser, and Windows 10 support for Android and iOS apps. Microsoft's openness to other platforms and its focus on building an ecosystem makes the process of developing Windows 10 apps easy. However, with all the new integrations and cross-platform product features, testers need to have a solid game plan to succeed. In this webinar, SmartBear's Nikhil Kaul, Product Manager, joins Sr. Engineer Jeff Martin to discuss the broad implications of Build 2015 for testers.
Monitoring infrastructure and applications is tricky business. This challenge is especially pointed in a Microsoft infrastructure, where complex systems and services such as Active Directory, Exchange, IIS and SharePoint all interact to create the user’s experience. In this webinar, 12-time Microsoft MVP and 30-year IT veteran Darren Mar-Elia will provide tips and best practices for monitoring in a Microsoft world.
Performance of your Microsoft applications are no longer measured in terms of just being “up” or “down”. The perception of whether an application is underperforming depends on so many factors – hardware and bandwidth usage, connectivity, multi-server and application dependencies, and, yes, even the subjective opinion of its’ users. In this educational webcast, join industry expert and founder of Techvangelism, Nick Cavalancia, and Aaron Kelly from Ipswitch as they discuss 10 tips on how to properly monitor the performance of your Microsoft applications.
Every company has those "problem" applications that have high visibility for all the wrong reasons, namely poor performance. The biggest challenge is transforming these unstable apps from underachievers to models of success. Join this live webinar as Manager of System Administration, Hosting Operations, Kevin Pikkaart, details how Accruent adopted a four step program to take application performance from red to green. You will also learn how Accruent permanently improved application health by incorporating those steps into their software development lifecycle.
DevOps isn’t just for the “Unicorns.” Join this webinar as Gene Kim explains how you can replicate the DevOps practices and successes of the so-called “Unicorns.” Discover the lessons he’s learned from studying these companies and how you can apply them at your company!
You architected well, deployed with care but unfortunately this does not mean your users are having a great experience as they access services from all over the globe. This webinar will look at how to maximize end-user satisfaction through the deployment of unified monitoring so if there is a problem you know about it before it affects your users. Attendees of this event will learn:
• What needs to be monitored to ensure full insight into Microsoft solutions and how
• How to troubleshoot problems once identified to minimize end-user impact
• Learning lessons from problems to ensure they don’t happen again
Who monitors the monitor? Gain insight into the effectiveness of your monitoring policies. In this session you will learn how to:
- Unlock gems hidden within your AutoPilot environment.
- Measure effectiveness of your monitoring and middleware infrastructure.
- Determine how many times environment is in an error or emergency state and why.
- Count events/alerts/actions, summarize by day, week, month, year.
Mike Marks, Chief Product Evangelist at Aternity, and Kris Hansen, Managing Director at Axxiome, will cover three best practices for IT to get an end to end view of the technologies supporting omni-channel:
- Breaking down IT Management silos to offer a consistent, unified view of the performance & availability of all systems supporting the retail branch
- Deliver excellent customer experience through a user-centric view of end user experience management
- Guarantee excellent end user experience by augmenting infrastructure performance and availability with business activity analytics
Watch this TechTalk and discover how to:
- Increase visibility of performance trends in messaging middleware, application servers and SOA appliances.
- Gain "situational awareness" of middleware issues - in business context.
- Track messages through various middleware tiers and resolve quality-of-service issues before users are impacted.
You architected well, deployed with care but unfortunately this does not mean your users are having a great experience as they access services from all over the globe. This on-demand event will look at how to maximize end-user satisfaction through the deployment of unified monitoring so if there is a problem you know about it before it affects your users.
The 9 Noble Truths of Network, Server & Application Monitoring, to hear from Network World’s Jim Metzler on how IT teams can thrive while dealing with an increasingly large and complex environment and requirements to constantly “do more with less” and deliver near-zero downtime. View on-demand now!
According to Forrester Research, 95% digital shoppers started on a smartphone and continued on a PC1. Beyond that, 53% of shoppers use their mobile devices while in your physical store. This means an exceptional digital user experience is increasingly important, and not just for online sales. To secure conversions and minimize abandonments you need to have visibility and control over your customers’ entire digital experience. How do you do that? Join featured speaker, Julie Ask, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst, as she discusses:
- Top 5 recommendations for successful 2015 digital strategies
- Evolving customer expectations
- Lessons learned from eCommerce and mCommerce leaders
Join Richard Nikula, VP, Product Development and Support, Nastel Technologies, and find out:
• What capabilities beyond just monitoring MQ exist and how can you leverage them in your organization.
• How does going beyond monitoring in environments provide benefits to you.
• What value does Nastel offer that can be utilized by your organization to reduce overall cost.
When application performance problems impact end users it is critical to quickly find and remediate the root cause. To maintain application performance and availability, system administrators should utilize a holistic approach to managing their IT infrastructure. A traditional approach to systems management is no longer viable. You need end-to-end application and infrastructure visibility which includes insights into storage, virtual machines, networks, and servers. In this webcast we will walk through a troubleshooting use case demonstrating how that process can be radically simplified using the new releases of our Systems Management products, now enabled with end-to-end application and infrastructure stack (AppStack) dashboard visibility. Join SolarWinds product experts Mike Thompson and Mario Gomez to learn how to get visibility across your entire application stack and dramatically decrease troubleshooting times.
This virtual event puts you in direct contact with experts and leaders in the DevOps space, including noted speakers from InformationWeek, Gartner, Intellyx and CA Technologies -- all without ever having to leave your seat! Learn best practice approaches for DevOps in areas of agile development, continuous delivery, and agile IT operations, and watch an inspiring keynote from Gene Kim, the "Father of DevOps."
Digital thought leader and Forbes.com contributor, Jason Bloomberg, and Anand Sundaram, VP of Products, AlertSite UXM by SmartBear, discuss how key digital trends are impacting businesses in 2015 and beyond along with the new role of Application Performance Management (APM) today.
User experience on the web, driven by performance and availability, impacts your company’s revenue, customer retention, and reputation. How do you stack up against the most important people, your competitors? More importantly, what can you do about it? Find out at the 6th annual Best of the Web Awards, where Dynatrace will once again recognize, across five US industries, those who have earned top honors for their mobile and web performance excellence throughout 2014, exceeding user’s expectations and providing exceptional online experiences. Learn from David Jones, Field Technical Support Director at Dynatrace:
- Who won Best of the Web Awards for retail, banking, brokerage, insurance, and travel
- Best practices to deliver top user experience and performance
- Recommended performance strategies for 2015
- How you can benchmark your sites against leaders and competitors
To stay agile you have to automate your large-scale infrastructure provisioning with a tool like Chef. With automation, though, comes the need to ensure the performance and availability of your infrastructure, which is not an easy task. Find out how Piyush Chugh, Advisory Technical Systems Analyst at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, does it. His team is able to test 80% of an upgrade in an isolated test environment and iterate before deploying to production; and enforce 100% accuracy and consistency of deployments between non-production and production environments. Join this webinar to learn how Piyush and team at OTPP automates their infrastructure provisioning, along with the deployment of tools they need to ensure performance and availability of the critical underpinnings of their apps with Chef.
Troy Partain, Aternity Senior Sales Engineer who has worked extensively with leading healthcare providers for the past 15 years, will present alongside Julie Craig, Research Director at analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates, and share three ways EUEM optimizes digital healthcare delivery by providing:
- A single, consistent approach for ensuring quality of service for any app, delivered via cloud or on premise, running on physical, virtual, and mobile devices.
- The ability to achieve Meaningful Use goals by enabling medical staff to spend more time with patients, and less time working through administrative functions in the EHR interface.
- End User Experience Monitoring to the extended care team for the entire portfolio of applications on which they rely, no matter where they are, or what devices they use to access their apps.
New findings not previously shared around healthcare IT trends will also be presented by Enterprise Management Associates.
You architected well, deployed with care but unfortunately this does not mean your users are having a great experience as they access services from all over the globe. This event will look at how to maximize end-user satisfaction through the deployment of unified monitoring so if there is a problem you know about it before it affects your users. Attendees of this event will learn:
• What needs to be monitored to ensure full insight into Microsoft solutions and how
• How to troubleshoot problems once identified to minimize end-user impact
• Learning lessons from problems to ensure they don’t happen again
You’ve spent months getting your app ready for the big launch and now it’s go-time. Traffic begins hitting the site and within minutes it slows to a crawl; then goes up in flames. Users are leaving in droves and your brand name takes a beating across every social media outlet. It doesn’t have to be this way. Join James Carra, Manager of Hosting Operations at Volkswagen Group of America, and learn how they avoided these nightmares and confidently re-launched their flagship site.
Delivering your application to users quickly and efficiently is vital to meeting customer expectations and revenue goals. As systems become ever more distributed and complex, this gets more and more difficult. Learn how Westfield Insurance overcame the challenges of a complex, distributed IT environment by finding an APM solution that would improve end-user experience, reduce problem resolution time and manpower, and move them from a reactive to proactive mode.
Using 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Monitoring, you will simplify root cause identification, and create an up-to-date, complete picture of your company’s wired and wireless networks, servers, and applications. Spend 45 minutes with Ipswitch to find out top ways to improve your network monitoring habits. The webinar will cover how to reduce the time you spend finding network issues and discuss how you can discover, diagram, and diagnose your IT infrastructure, servers, and applications using network monitoring tools. Join this webinar to learn how to better ensure performance and availability.
Comerica Bank is moving to a more Agile methodology, breaking down barriers between Development, QA, and Operations teams and building a performance-focused culture that enables them to improve customer engagement and experience across all channels. Join Tim Gramer, Vice President of ADS QA & Application Performance Management at Comerica Bank, to learn how to:
- Incorporate Agile methodologies and break down barriers between Development, QA, and IT Operations
- Manage risk during deployments to production
- Understand outside vendor performance and impact on your app
- Enhance customer experiences across all channels through an End User Experience Index
Today’s mobile App Developers are in-demand everywhere – they are the force behind building custom, mission-critical enterprise apps used by the workforce. Whether you are an App Developer transitioning from consumer apps to enterprise apps, or an enterprise developer moving into mobile, building your app is only the start. Paying attention to how your mobile apps perform in the field is a “must have” in order to achieve the ultimate mobile enterprise payoff. In this webinar, find out how mobile Application Performance Management (mAPM) software can ensure a quality user experience for your enterprise workforce and deliver a solid ROI for your enterprise mobility strategy. The 30-minute session will be led by Bryan Barringer, a technology and business operations expert who specializes in mobility and former leader of FedEx Services’ Office of Mobility and Collaboration.
Your business depends on delivering seamless digital experiences to your users every time across all engagement channels. It’s not just about providing functionality; you have to meet users expectations in order to maintain engagement and brand loyalty. Today’s technology architecture is increasingly complex, making digital performance management vital. If any component of your digital services underperforms in any engagement channel (mobile, tablet, computer, etc…), the impact will directly hit your company’s bottom line, brand and reputation. Join featured speaker John Rakowski, Analyst & Advisor with Forrester Research, as he explores the requirements for managing digital performance. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to: deliver a delightful Omni-channel end user experience through APM; protect brand reputation and enable user loyalty through high performance; tame the complexity of digital experience delivery.
In this Tech Talk with Richard Nikula, Vice President, Product Development and Support, Nastel Technologies, learn the basics of WMQ Security; Configure Security for WMQ Users; and Configure Security for WMQ channels.
In this webinar, Scott Corrigan, Vice President of Technology Services, Nastel Technologies, will show you how to diagnose real-life problems that occur in middleware environments and resolve them before users are impacted. Detect and alert on sluggish system performance for environments using IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere DataPower, IBM Message Broker and IBM WebSphere Application Server (IBM WAS). Take a look at how to gain visibility of pending issues in complex middleware deployments and understand these in a business context.
Join Sultan Ennab, Director of Engineering at Kronos Workforce Management to learn how their development and operations teams were able to work from a common language to increase their collaboration, application visibility and overall efficiency to demonstrate productivity gains up to 809%, reduce performance defects discovery time by 9 weeks, and decrease overall response times.
Watch this information-packed on-demand webinar to gather valuable insights on the current and future state of application performance from two leading experts - Jonah Kowall, VP Research, Gartner, and Denis Goodwin, Director of Product Management, APM, SmartBear. You will learn everything you need to know about how emerging trends and technologies are reshaping the industry, and takeaway both technical and organizational aspects to help you make informed decisions now and in the future.
DevOps is a hot topic within the IT community and is quickly becoming the standard for high performing and decidedly collaborative organizations. Join Gene Kim, co-author of The Phoenix Project and DevOps researcher, as he discusses performance metrics, as well as the cultural and technical practices, that enable high performance.
Join Alan Shimel, Co-Founder & Editor-in-Chief of DevOps.com, as he discusses five key steps for developing a culture and assessing tools that can help you deliver software faster, more efficiently, and with great quality.
In this webinar hosted by ManageEngine, guest speaker John Rakowski, analyst and advisor at Forrester Research, will share his insights on the problems plaguing the current APM approaches and how the right application performance management techniques can cement business success.
John Wilson, Application Performance Manager at Openwork - the UK’s largest multi-tie mortgage and financial advice network - will demonstrate how the group benefited from dynaTrace across multiple projects. A complex IT environment, supporting business partners, customers and staff based on a service-oriented-architecture (SOA) presented multiple challenges requiring a new approach.
Join Albert Mavashev, CTO of Nastel Technologies, and learn how to use activity tracking to detect actual or potential breaches in responsibility and warn business users of non-compliance. Compliance could include: Internal SLAs as well as standards such as and Dodd-Frank. Watch this TechTalk and discover how to:
- Monitor situations that model compliance
- Use trends, moving averages, momentum oscillators and other analytical tools to detect anomalies
- Monitor Privileged access and global user control
Join Albert Mavashev, CTO of Nastel Technologies, and learn how to rapidly detect application performance issues before users are affected. Watch this TechTalk and discover how to:
- Dynamically determine what is normal application performance
- Recognize anomalies and differentiate them from increased load
- End eyes-on-screen monitoring and end thresholds
Learn how to track middleware messages across the multiple middleware solutions, including: JMS, MQ, DataPower and WMB that interconnect your applications. Watch this TechTalk and discover how to monitor performance for transactions traversing multi-middleware, and track message flow across multi-middleware. Also find out how messaging middleware such as WMQ, MB, DataPower and MB can work in conjunction.
SAP landscapes are not getting simpler. Gradually, business processes that used to be contained on a single SAP system now involve a range of cloud based services, mobile endpoints, and other applications. With this hybrid environment comes the challenge of maintaining high level of performance and availability along with increasing user expectation and application complexity. Join featured speaker George Lawrie, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, and Michael Sanders, APM Solutions Consultant for Compuware APM to examine:
- Evolving business requirements in the age of the customer- different systems of engagement (web, mobile, tablets)
- The changing SAP architecture and strategy around SAP Hana- fast evolving new class of SAP and non-SAP systems – coexisting with the core-SAP environments
- Best practices and Forrester’s APM reference model
Join Ken Godskind, Chief blogger and Analyst, APMExaminer.com, to learn how the big data of APM can supercharge your DevOps transformation. Chris Kline, Senior Product Manager, CA Technologies, also shows how the Advanced Behavior Analytics capability of CA APM can assist you in this journey.
Learn how to improve your incident management process with real-time analytics. Join Scott Corrigan, VP of Technology Services at Nastel as he shows you how to:
- Detect anomalies before the end user is affected
- Determine the root-cause of application and middleware performance problems
- Demonstrate real-life situations and how they are easily resolved
Getting ready for the holiday traffic spikes can create a lot of stress and anxiety for teams responsible for making sure everything goes perfectly. Luckily there are still 3 things you can do to prepare, even after code lock. Register for this webinar now and make sure you are ready for the holiday traffic spikes.
In this webinar we will discuss how to improve productivity using self-service. IT budgets in many firms have been flat; however, IT specialists are still required to “do more with less”. Self-service can help address this via secure delegation of duties and control over privileged access. This enables more users to benefit directly from your IT management tools as they can access them directly without requiring constant administrative involvement. Richard Nikula, VP Development and Support at Nastel Technologies will discuss the meaning of self-service for MQ and how the application group, shared services and DevOps can take advantage of this. Register now and watch it on-demand!
Recommended Webinar: With the rise of mobile, traffic spikes and more, there are five common mistakes eCommerce businesses make around the holiday rush – even when they think they are prepared for everything. What if you could eliminate the complex challenges associated with consumer holiday shopping behavior? Jon Anhold, Technology Director at Rosetta, will discuss how to avoid these key eCommerce mistakes as you prepare NOW for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Stay off the naughty list this year and register today!
Recommended Webinar: This webinar focuses on how the network team can achieve a more prominent role in managing service delivery to better understand network and application performance. We will explore best practices for achieving end-to-end operational visibility that extends from the data center, through the network, to the users – enabling a comprehensive view into the network infrastructure and all applications and services. The session features practical approaches to managing performance in Cisco environments and how to leverage NetScout to achieve operational visibility that helps to increase uptime and improve the user experience.
Recommended Webinar: This session will explore real-world issues about how the adoption and implementation of cloud services affects service delivery. It will provide an actionable framework to accelerate the deployment and delivery of high performance Cloud-based applications. NetScout will delve into best practices to help you understand how to implement a holistic monitoring strategy to more effectively optimize performance, availability, and quality of applications in virtualized and Cloud-based environments to reduce cost and complexity, increase uptime and improve the user experience.