From pilot to production, enterprise organizations need to be empowered to deliver a better user experience and increased ROI by delivering comprehensive, converged performance management of Java application services. With intelligent monitoring and platform optimization, Java-based businesses can focus on functionality and long-term lower operating costs rather than daily firefighting. Join this webinar, where Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations and Simon Ritter, Deputy CTO of Azul Systems will discuss how to deliver a proven Java environment designed to optimize the deployment, management, and scale of Java application services.
Having different consoles for application code visibility vs. IT infrastructure management leaves visibility gaps and demands a higher degree of expertise and resource requirements from all IT professionals involved. The convergence of application and infrastructure monitoring offers significant opportunities to drive IT transformation using IT service management, DevOps and/or a combination of both. This webinar is the first of a "shift-left" series that will highlight how you can meet the emerging requirements across both the ITSM and DevOps lifecycles.
Kendall Collins, CMO, AppDynamics, sits down with Thomas Wyatt, VP & GM, Cloud Analytics Group, Cisco, to discuss the companies' shared vision. This is your chance to hear first hand why AppDynamics is thrilled to be part of the Cisco family, and learn how this partnership will accelerate the customers’ ability to build and run digital first companies by bringing together Developers, IT Ops, and Business Owners.
Learn how to effectively use StatusPage with OpsGenie for better incident communication. Berkay Mollamustafaoglu, OpsGenie CEO and Co-founder, will give you the blueprints and walk you through the integration with some helpful tools and tips. Reserve your spot now!
Join AppDynamics for an informative live webinar on how the solutions offered by can help further your digital transformation. Through a demonstration of the core product, you’ll discover how sophisticated monitoring capabilities can help improve your bottom line. Led by Nati Yemane, AppDynamics’ Inside Sales Engineer and Josh Reeves, Commercial Sales Lead, you’ll learn all about the following:
- Achieving end-to-end business transaction visibility across web and mobile apps
- Monitoring your end user experience across the globe through a single pane of glass
- Getting application and operational analytics with custom dashboards for every audience
- Instantly analyzing data by platform, device type, and even performance by region
IT performance management isn’t about monitoring CPU, memory or disk space any more. One of the toughest application performance challenges for any IT administrator is when a user says "my application is slow." You have to be able to quickly determine what the real cause of the problem is - is it in the network, the database, the application, storage? The fact that applications are using multi-tier architectures and being deployed in cloud and virtualized infrastructures only adds to the challenge. Join this webinar where Frank Ohlhorst, Enterprise IT Analyst & Consultant and Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO of eG Innovations, will discuss the best practices for troubleshooting and prevention so even before a user complains their application is slow, you can pinpoint exactly where the cause of a problem lies - ensuring quick resolution and a positive user experience.
The collection of performance, usage, and error/crash data is a critical first step in building an application or infrastructure-based analytics engine. Once collected, the normalization of this data into a proficient repository that makes the data available to be analyzed becomes the foundation of your Analytics initiatives. In this webcast, experts from CA Technologies will facilitate key topics related to using the ELK stack as a basis for their analytics engine, sharing their lessons learned and best practices. Finally, discover CA’s new Agile Ops analytics platform and how it will predict performance anomalies, end alert storms and false positives and leverage machine learning for faster root cause analysis.
In a new webinar series, Building DevOps in the Enterprise, Jonah Kowall will present thoughts and opinions on the current and future state of DevOps. This is targeted at enterprises that are undergoing or experimenting with DevOps and agility. In the first part of this multi-part series, Jonah will explore the demands for agility in order to remain customer focused and drive digital business. He’ll then share some best practices and ideas to overcome one of the largest challenges to business utilizing DevOps — creating trust across organizations and getting your people on board with the creation of a DevOps culture. Key Takeaways:
- Understand the importance of agility to meet the demands of customers and drive digital business.
- How to build and execute on cross-functional team building.
- Best practices for the essential practice of collecting and sharing data across all teams.
- Gain best practices for the cultural change, and how to facilitate ownership, trust, and independent decision making.
Today's business leaders are focused on driving competitive advantage by successfully leveraging agile and DevOps methodologies together to accelerate the delivery of high quality software. Though this is a goal for nearly every company, some leading organizations have already spent countless hours advancing culture, innovation and automation to successfully implement DevOps. These DevOps leaders have developed best practices that are ready to be shared and refined to help advance DevOps adoption for all. In this virtual summit, you'll get the real-world expertise and hands-on guidance available from industry's leading DevOps practitioners and thought leaders. Attendees will walk away with critical insight into key processes including:
- Translating agile concepts into DevOps practices
- Building a DevOps and Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Modeling and measuring real-world DevOps ROI
Modern application technologies make it possible to provide a better user experience than ever before. With elevated end-user expectations, the difference between success and failure is an organization's ability to efficiently harness the power of complex application architectures to meet customers’ demands. An application performance management solution that sees through the data deluge to answer critical questions is more important today than ever before.
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) Research Director, Julie Craig, discusses the benefits and the challenges of utilizing leading-edge APM tooling throughout the software lifecycle to optimize development, deployment, maintenance, and management of hybrid application environments. Hear from IBM about their current APM offering, as well as, an IBM APM customer from South African Revenue Services, who will share his experiences and best practices for managing hybrid applications. Attend this webinar to discover how leading-edge APM solutions:
- "Shift left" the process of end-user monitoring to ensure that software delivered production is "production ready"
- Enable IT operators and site reliability engineers to consolidate infrastructure and application-focused monitoring to proactively predict resource utilization growth and provide early warning regarding impending application-related failures.
- Automate the processes of root cause analysis, end-to-end transaction tracking, code level diagnostics, and log analysis, all of which are critical APM capabilities.
When talking about enterprise DevOps transformation, many people look for a silver bullet — a magic wand that will convert an old, inefficient organization into a high-performing, DevOps-enabled IT team. But in truth there is no single silver bullet. DevOps takes a village. This DevOps village, like a real village, consists of physical infrastructure, as well as members. DevOps often needs a cultural transformation that builds a true community with the same aims and goals. No one vendor has all the tools and no one tool does it all. DevOps tools must work in unison. Finally, a methodology that recognizes the communal nature of DevOps is essential to bringing it all together. Featured guests include:
- John Comas, Manager Platform DevOps, NBCUniversal
- Raghunath Raman, Director, Digital APIs and Integration Delivery, Kaiser Permanente
- Rosalind Radcliffe, Distinguished Engineer, Chief Architect for Enterprise DevOps, IBM
- Sanjeev Sharma, CTO DevOps Adoption, Distinguished Engineer, IBM
- Hosted by: Alan Shimel, Editor-in-Chief, DevOps.com
Following is an RTView Enterprise Monitor product demonstration given by Alejandro Ayestaran from Citibank from a session given at TIBCO Now and a recent Webinar entitled: Need Middleware Monitoring? Build a Better Business Case. In this video segment, Alejandro demonstrates RTView Enterprise monitor running in the production environment for their TIBCO-centric Online Banking Applications.
Over the past 20+ years, IT has mastered the art of collecting performance and user data. But to succeed in today’s application economy, you need to learn how to take this information and evolve into a data-driven business. In this session, learn how analytics can sort the wheat from the chaff in your performance data to highlight key business insights that will separate you from your competitors and gain you a seat in the boardroom.
Are you new to application performance management (APM) or not sure where to start? Join IBM APM Offering Manager Todd Kindsfather to learn about:
- The evolving nature and requirements of applications due to the cloud and hybrid infrastructure
- The importance of monitoring your applications and their underlying infrastructure
- How analytics can help reduce or prevent outages and slowdowns to keep your app users happy
IBM has an APM solution and its not the ITM/ITCAM products. IBM APM is available in SaaS and On Premises to monitor hybrid applications, with many customers worldwide using it to manage their critical services. Join this session for a 101 on IBM APM and learn how to get started and what's coming next.
Behind the sleek interface of today’s applications can be a complex array of microservices, containers, APIs, middleware and backend services, spanning mobile, cloud and on-premises. Modern approaches to building these apps can make development more efficient but create monitoring challenges. Your peers and industry experts share best practices for monitoring modern applications across the DevOps lifecycle.
Digital experience is the new battleground. Improving the customer experience is a top priority for your organization and the digital experience is where customers will be won or lost. During this webinar, Simon Crawley, Project Manager at Vanson Bourne, and Bryan Whitmarsh, Sr. Principal Product Manager at CA Technologies, will discuss the difficulties organizations are encountering when undertaking their digital journey, investigate why some organizations are more successful at digital transformation than others and take a look at the impact and repercussions of failing to successfully transform in 2017. You’ll also learn the top challenges and benefits to improving digital experience through digital transformation and how analytics can provide what you need to optimize the digital experience across channels.
This webinar explores the unique challenges associated with VDI, and will demonstrate how Turbonomic’s autonomic approach to performance assurance and resource management can help your organization:
- Accelerate virtual desktop performance by 30% or more on 30% less infrastructure, entirely by properly sizing and placing VDI workloads
- Confidently plan for and scale your VDI investment without overspending on delivery infrastructure
- Accommodate unpredictable fluctuation in end-user activity and IO-storms through real-time decision automation
- Maximize the number of virtual desktops managed per administrator
- Hear firsthand from a top global consumer goods company that has completely automated its VDI operations with Turbonomic
Even though everything seems connected these days, the applications that enterprises are using to drive their digital transformation are rarely clearly connected to their business goals. That’s why major brands like United are turning to real-time business monitoring solutions, like AppDynamics Business iQ, a new performance engine in the App iQ Platform that builds a critical bridge between business and application performance, letting companies learn from their data to drive better business outcomes and perfect customer experiences. Don’t miss this informative webinar — join special guest Bill Hineline, United’s Director of Application Performance Management, and Mike Anand, Director of Product Marketing at AppDynamics, to learn more about how Business iQ is vital for IT teams to transition from just servicing the business to driving the business.
Infrastructure failures cost businesses an average of $100,000 per hour according to research by IDC? Worse, failure of a critical digital service such as an e-commerce portal or call center can cost your company up to $1 million per hour? Join Optanix for a brief informational webinar where they will discuss:
- Impact of IT Infrastructure downtime on your business
- Ways to reduce IT Infrastructure downtime – including effect of finding accurate root first time around
Increasingly, high-performing IT organizations are taking a comprehensive, automation-based approach to application performance management (APM). Such an approach is particularly important for applications destined for hybrid deployments. Yet, the majority of incumbent APM toolsets deliver visibility to discrete portions of the hybrid execution environment versus the totality of the end-to-end transaction. In addition, most focus only on management of production systems versus enabling IT teams to build application quality into software throughout the lifecycle. Join Julie Craig of EMA as she discusses the benefits and the challenges of utilizing leading-edge APM tooling throughout the software lifecycle to optimize development, deployment, maintenance, and management of hybrid application environments. Hear from IBM about their current APM offering, as well as an IBM APM customer from South African Revenue Services who will share his experiences and best practices for managing hybrid applications.
Attend this webinar to discover how leading-edge APM solutions:
- "Shift left" the process of end-user monitoring to ensure that software delivered to production is "production ready"
- Enable IT operators and site reliability engineers to consolidate infrastructure- and application- focused monitoring to proactively predict resource utilization growth and provide early warning regarding impending application-related failures
- Automate the processes of root cause analysis, end-to-end transaction tracking, code level diagnostics, and log analysis, all of which are critical APM capabilities
DevOps has become a major enabler of business innovation that can drive digital transformation at an enterprise level if done well. Challenges remain, however. Crossing the chasm from successful DevOps pilots with "two-pizza" teams to full enterprise adoption, including cultural transformation, best practices and tools remains a challenge. Join Alan Shimel as he hosts a panel discussion with Hertz' John LaFreniere, Kaiser Permanente's Raghunath Raman and IBM's Sanjeev Sharma on how traditional enterprises are accelerating innovation by adopting DevOps practices at scale across their organizations. Find out how:
- Hertz is accelerating transformation of their platforms, business process and operating models with Cloud, DevOps and Agile.
- Kaiser Permanente is managing the cultural, process and integration challenges of multi-speed IT.
- IBM has embarked on a DevOps transformation that has engaged over 10,000 developers already -- including becoming one of the world's largest users of GitHub Enterprise.
Please join the webcast to learn how to assess your organization's readiness for scaling DevOps, and to identify next steps.
Join Frances Guida, Group Manager, HPE OneView Product Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Ben Yemini, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Turbonomic, to discuss key use cases for HPE and Turbonomic in your data center including:
- How HPE OneView’s unified API and Turbonomic enable you to manage more workloads across hybrid infrastructure
- The benefits of Composable infrastructure including automation of resource placement, provisioning and sizing across HPE BladeSystem and Synergy
- Delivering on private cloud initiatives as self-service portals increase the dynamic and unpredictable load on the environment
Speakers will also review use cases from leading enterprises and cover these capabilities with a live demo.
In this new webinar, AppDynamics’ Director of Technology Strategy, John Rakowski, will outline the top ten vital aspects about DevOps that your CIO needs to know to ensure the future success of your organization. During this webinar you will learn:
- What DevOps means and how to successfully implement DevOps
- The top level DevOps metrics that your CIO should be measuring
- Why Application Performance Management is crucial in a DevOps approach
Join this web seminar to gain insight into the benefits of a digital transformation. You’ll discover a strategic, collaborative approach to channel the power of agile and deliver more value to your customers. You'll learn how to:
- Deliver value quickly in small increments across work streams
- Provide visibility into strategic initiatives that inform the process, from planning through delivery
- Support continuous delivery with automation
Applications are more business critical than ever. They must be always up, always fast, and always getting updated. Embracing a DevOps process will allow you to reduce your cycle times to hours instead of months, but you have to keep ensuring great user experience! Monitoring your entire application lifecycle with Application Performance Management will ensure dev and ops collaborate to optimize user experience every step of the way, leaving more time for your next big innovation. Learn how to drive Agility by ensuring application Manageability while still being highly efficient.
Traditional IT organizations have spent years optimizing their monitoring and management of the systems but the walls to Dev have been too high. How can we begin to break down those walls? With the move to hybrid cloud organizations are transitioning to multiple different providers of systems, but still retain the key systems of record in house. How do you begin to tie the operations and the development teams together? The first step is having that existing monitoring collecting the right information for development. This lively discussion will drill into how you can use todays technology to better provide the right debug information to development based on operational monitoring, and how these teams can work together to begin the DevOps transformation.
In order for development teams to keep up with constantly changing user needs, requirements must be captured in a format that minimizes miscommunication, reacts quickly to change, and enables subsequent test assets to be derived automatically. Register for this web seminar to learn a requirements-driven approach that:
- Captures user needs in a format already familiar to business analysts
- Allows testers to automatically generate optimized test cases, test scripts, data, and expected results
- Automatically reflects changes made to the requirements in the test assets
To successfully deliver a five star customer experience you need to understand the complete buyer’s journey across all digital channels with insights into user behavior and application performance. The good news is many companies have mastered these practices. Join CA Technologies on September 21 for an exclusive online Digital Transformation Summit that showcases the approaches that revolutionize customer experiences. This 90 minute summit will be live streamed from CNN studios and features IT and business leaders from CNN, Frost Bank and CA Technologies.
Funding for end-to-end monitoring projects is often difficult to obtain - unless you know how to build a business case that effectively communicates business value to all stakeholders - both inside and outside of IT. In this presentation, you’ll learn why funding has become more difficult and how to quantify the value using SL’s ROI model that calculates both costs and savings associated with SL’s RTView monitoring solutions. Citibank also provides advice based on their own experience in obtaining and implementing middleware monitoring.
Application Performance Management has been taken for granted. Now, in a world where innovation and customer engagement are at the forefront, APM is firmly in the spot light. Register for the IBM webcast featuring Gartner's Cameron Haight, to learn how APM and DevOps have changed with agile practices. In just 30 minutes you'll learn how to:
- Streamline the innovation process with APM
- Evaluate APM tools
- Apply APM across the full DevOps tool chain, from development to production
- Accelerate product releases across hybrid cloud environments with APM
In its recent report, “Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring,” Gartner presents the results of its evaluation of 15 APM suites and their critical capabilities. Join the Gartner APM Analyst Will Cappelli and AppDynamics’ Vice President of Market Development and Insights Jonah Kowall as they discuss the report in depth. In this webinar you will learn:
• Current APM market trends
• What the future of APM looks like
• Why these five critical use cases were chosen
• How the major APM vendors rank in each use case
In this webcast, IBM Cloud IT Specialist Detlef Wolf will explore how IBM WebSphere clients can take their applications to the next level with IBM's Application Performance Management portfolio. Detlef will discuss how APM, powered by analytics and integrated capabilities, provides unparalleled visibility into the health and performance of the WebSphere environment. IBM monitors WebSphere applications better than anyone else and by utilizing the APM portfolio, clients can save time, reduce costs and accelerate innovation.
Join DevOps icon and noted author Gene Kim, and Aruna Ravichandran of CA Technologies, as they take an in-depth look at the 2016 State of DevOps Report, this year’s most influential and exhaustive industry research project. In this webcast, they will explore:
• The key findings of the 2016 State of DevOps Report
• How high performers continue to accelerate away from the pack, year over year
• The business value of DevOps
• How DevOps improves quality and security
• The technical practices that enable DevOps outcomes
By now, you probably know that RTView from SL is the defacto TIBCO monitoring solution. But RTView also monitors dozens of other technologies commonly deployed in TIBCO-centric application environments, including: Middleware from IBM, Oracle & Solace; Physical hosts, virtual machines and containers; Open source apps like JBoss, Tomcat, Docker, Node.js, MongoDB; and more. Join SL for this short webinar and you will:
- get a broader picture of the breadth of our solution packages
- see why expanded visibility helps you catch an respond to problems faster
- hear how TIBCO teams can collaborate with other ops teams for fast resolution
Digital transformation is taking place across all industries, with software at the root of added value and product differentiation, and DevOps transforming the way software is created. To be a disruptor in the era of digital transformation, it is important to select the right vendor offerings to deliver the right solution. Join Michael Azoff, Principal Analyst at Ovum and Sanjeev Sharma, IBM CTO of DevOps Technical Evangelism as they discuss the evolution of DevOps and the technologies it is pushing forward. In this 60 minute interactive session Michael will share his findings from three 2016-17 Ovum Decision Matrix reports covering DevOps, Agile & APM. Michael and Sanjeev will discuss:
- How Ovum sees the DevOps industry changing, and future trends
- Key findings from the three reports, vendor evaluation and results
- Making sense of open source and enterprise solutions.
- Why microservices should not be built without continuous delivery
- DevOps for multi-speed environments: legacy to containers and server-less computing
- How to get started and succeed with DevOps at enterprise scale
Attendees will receive complimentary copies of all three reports, so register now!
Bob Johnson, CMO of Optanix and formerly VP of Marketing at ServiceNow, and Collin Firenze, Optanix Director of Product Management, will discuss topics including:
- How to avoid “war-rooms” and similar worthless finger-pointing calls
- Why companies with too many monitoring tools need a "single-pane-of-glass" or "manager-of-managers"
- Why 8 of the top 10 global financial institutions use the Optanix Platform to quickly (within 30 seconds) isolate root cause
SL Corporation presents a LIVE DEMO showing how you can monitor your entire TIBCO environment (Applications, Middleware & Infrastructure) with a single monitoring tool – RTView Enterprise Monitor. See how you can easily gauge platform health at a glance – even with very large numbers of TIBCO instances distributed globally. Learn how to detect and predict problems early – even before real-time alert thresholds are triggered – so you can fix them BEFORE they affect application performance. See how quickly you can diagnose problems when you view all of your performance metrics in the context of the applications they support – rather than in an uncorrelated vacuum.
APM is fundamental to IBM's efforts to support businesses with strategic solutions that improve their capabilities to efficiently deliver high-quality services to the market. To further that goal, IBM has released a new version of its APM solution that provides a number of valuable enhancements. IBM's Aaron Tobin reviews the key new features of this release and provides a demo to illustrate how they can help you gain significant operational, service availability and performance benefits.
• Learn about new and enhanced integrations for hybrid cloud applications
• See how you can measure the performance and availability of internal applications with on premises PoPs
• See the TTV enhancement for website monitoring in action
• Hear what beta testers and customers are so excited about!
Join InformationWeek and a team of industry experts on June 15 for a unique virtual event where you can learn how the Continuous Delivery methodology offers the rapid and agile approach to delivery and still ensures the optimal experience for your customers. Hear from industry experts and discover solutions that will help you automate the app dev pipeline from planning to production. Plus, you will be among the first to hear an exciting announcement from CA Technologies as they unveil new solutions for optimizing your Continuous Delivery strategy. Topics include:
- The importance of release planning and orchestration, as well as ensuring agility in not just testing data, but testing the right data
- Why it’s necessary to be able to provision data on demand during a Continuous Delivery process
- Maintaining an integrated and automated ecosystem, with integrated feedback loops that help you spot anomalies faster
- How to incorporate virtualization tools to create virtual environments to accelerate testing and development
- Why Continuous Delivery is so important in the application economy, and why open and flexible integration is necessary to make continuous delivery a reality
- How to measure the ROI of the Continuous Delivery methodology
Your organization relies on applications as the face of its business. But what do you rely on to make sure they are up and running and performing as expected? If your application fails at 3:00am – how will you know? If your application is working well in your home country but not in other locations – how will you know? This is where synthetic monitoring can help. In this webcast, you’ll see how you can start 24x7 monitoring of your web site or application in less than 3 minutes with a self-service SaaS solution -- CA App Synthetic Monitor (ASM).
Applications have become more critical in achieving your business goals. Are you focused on proactively preventing issues in the application environment? Ensuring availability? Identifying and resolving performance issues before they impact your end users? IBM’s Application Performance Management (APM) solution is just what you need to address all this and more. In this webinar, Aaron Tobin covers how IBM is addressing today’s APM needs and why this will help you improve your business and operational effectiveness.
We’ve all either been involved with, or impacted by, an application outage. Whether it affected us in our jobs or simply buying gifts online over the holidays, it is never acceptable and leaves a bad taste in our mouth. So what can you do to ensure your mission- critical applications are available 24×7? It is no longer enough to just react to performance thresholds. You must prevent outages by predicting problems before they become service impacting. In this webcast, we will show how IBM Application Performance Management plus IBM Operations Analytics Predictive Insights can help you achieve these goals. With analytics, APM will reach new heights, allowing:
- Increased visibility into your applications
- Actionable insights powered by historical and real-time data
- Informed decision-making at all levels of the business.
Can your business survive an outage or slowdown? Make sure your applications are ready for business. If they go down, you lose money and customer satisfaction. Don't miss this business transforming webinar. This webinar covers:
The importance applications play in your business success
Why application outages and slowdowns occur and how to prevent them
How you can maintain full, end-to-end visibility into your applications
In today’s Application Economy, applications are your new first impression and your customers have high expectations. Application Performance Management (APM) can help you deliver optimal digital experiences – but there are key considerations you must make when selecting a solution. This webcast will explore:
- The key challenges in delivering optimal digital experiences in increasingly complex application environments
- How to best utilize APM to increase visibility, decrease risk and reduce complexity
- Steps to evaluate your current state and improve the quality of the digital experience you are delivering
AppDynamics offers a variety of on-demand webinars on topics such as Application Performance Management (APM), IT Operations Analytics (ITOA), Mobile APM, Real User Monitoring (RUM) and AppDynamics product demos.