While APM solutions have been mitigating poor user experiences since the early 90s, only recently have these tools begun to deliver on the promise of proactively identifying and diagnosing performance issues before users are impacted — but they are still far from perfect. For starters, why the lack of unified functionality? Why do we still need multiple tools in order to deliver a single APM solution? Or do we?
Explore topics including:
- A brief history of APM and how APIs and the cloud changed everything
- Managing end-user experience across distributed applications
- Understanding the difference between APM and availability monitoring
- When is it APM? 5 qualification criteria for assessing solutions
- How the demand for unification has forever raised the bar in APM