APM Academy Webinars
Modern application technologies make it possible to provide a better user experience than ever before. With elevated end-user expectations, the difference between success and failure is an organization's ability to efficiently harness the power of complex application architectures to meet customers’ demands. An application performance management solution that sees through the data deluge to answer critical questions is more important today than ever before. In this webcast, we will explore:
-Application performance management's role in modern IT organizations
Digital experience is the new battleground. Improving the customer experience is a top priority for your organization and the digital experience is where customers will be won or lost. During this webinar, Simon Crawley, Project Manager at Vanson Bourne, and Bryan Whitmarsh, Sr.
The Application Economy means that your apps are the face of your business, yet what impressions are they leaving? During our upcoming webcast, What's New in CA APM, we'll cover the latest CA innovations that will help you make the right impression. In this webcast, we will discuss how new innovations within CA Application Performance Management will make it easier than ever before to:
• Better understand the quality of your users' experience
• Quickly identify and resolve issues before they negatively affect your users' impressions
In this webcast you’ll learn:
• How to understand the experience of all of your customers across mobile, web and wearables
• How to identify and address problems that can impact user experience even at times when you have no active users
• How to monitor user experience in conditions where security or other concerns prohibit direct end-user monitoring
• How a holistic view of user experience can help you see wide and deep: across all channels and from end to end
The new competitive battleground for business is customer experience. Your success hinges on ensuring every customer interaction is the best it can be, but for businesses undergoing digital transformations, that means developing comprehensive monitoring across a growing number of channels while gaining valuable insights into all aspects of the customer experience. To successfully deliver a five star experience you need insights that will allow you to optimize the complete buyer’s journey across web, mobile, and wearables and provide flawless operational performance.