Retailers are investing heavily in digital business this year, according to the 2015 Retail & Consumer Holiday Outlook from PwC. This holiday season, 77% of retailers expect a 16% increase in digital revenues over last holiday season. PwC expects online shopping leaders to gain a 40% to 50% increase in digital revenues this holiday season ...
Event: Cloud Analytics Summit
Date: May 2, 2013
Location: New York, NY - Apella Conference Center
APMdigest Discount Code: APM13
The Cloud Analytics Summit will provide a unique meeting place for corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions aimed at addressing their BI needs, so they can harness their Big Data sources, and integrate their systems and applications into a more productive enterprise-wide resource to satisfy their corporate requirements.
The following experts will speak at the second annual Cloud Analytics Summit:
- Jeanette Horan, VP and CIO, IBM
- Bill Krivoshik, SVP and CIO, Time Warner
- Charles Enslin, Director of Technology Solutions, Thomson Reuters
- Stephen Spears, SVP, Application, ADI & IT Management, SAP AG
- Dr. Irving Wladawsky-Berger, 37-year veteran at IBM
- Chris Harrington, President, DOMO
- Richard Dale, Managing Director, Big Data Boston Ventures
APMdigest readers can save 10% on registration rates when they register at www.amiando.com/CAS2013.html by using special discount code APM13.