The majority (58 percent) of March Madness viewers said poor mobile or online performance while streaming or following games is worse than seeing their favorite team perform poorly, according to the March Madness performance survey conducted online by Harris Poll ...
Event: Cloud Analytics Summit
Date: May 2, 2013
Location: New York, NY - Apella Conference Center
APMdigest Discount Code: APM13
The Cloud Analytics Summit will provide a unique meeting place for corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions aimed at addressing their BI needs, so they can harness their Big Data sources, and integrate their systems and applications into a more productive enterprise-wide resource to satisfy their corporate requirements.
The following experts will speak at the second annual Cloud Analytics Summit:
- Jeanette Horan, VP and CIO, IBM
- Bill Krivoshik, SVP and CIO, Time Warner
- Charles Enslin, Director of Technology Solutions, Thomson Reuters
- Stephen Spears, SVP, Application, ADI & IT Management, SAP AG
- Dr. Irving Wladawsky-Berger, 37-year veteran at IBM
- Chris Harrington, President, DOMO
- Richard Dale, Managing Director, Big Data Boston Ventures
APMdigest readers can save 10% on registration rates when they register at www.amiando.com/CAS2013.html by using special discount code APM13.