APMdigest Readers Save 10% on Cloud Analytics Summit
AN INTIMATE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT TRANSFORMING BIG DATA INTO BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE THROUGH DATA INTEGRATION IN THE CLOUD
March 05, 2013

Event: Cloud Analytics Summit

Date: May 2, 2013

Location: New York, NY - Apella Conference Center

APMdigest Discount Code: APM13

The Cloud Analytics Summit will provide a unique meeting place for corporate decision-makers to learn about the latest Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions aimed at addressing their BI needs, so they can harness their Big Data sources, and integrate their systems and applications into a more productive enterprise-wide resource to satisfy their corporate requirements.

The following experts will speak at the second annual Cloud Analytics Summit:

- Jeanette Horan, VP and CIO, IBM

- Bill Krivoshik, SVP and CIO, Time Warner

- Charles Enslin, Director of Technology Solutions, Thomson Reuters

- Stephen Spears, SVP, Application, ADI & IT Management, SAP AG

- Dr. Irving Wladawsky-Berger, 37-year veteran at IBM

- Chris Harrington, President, DOMO

- Richard Dale, Managing Director, Big Data Boston Ventures

APMdigest readers can save 10% on registration rates when they register at www.amiando.com/CAS2013.html by using special discount code APM13.

Find out more about the Cloud Analytics Summit

The Latest

June 30, 2015

European organizations with the strongest Operational Intelligence capability are most likely to conquer the complexity of the fastest growing IT concerns, according to a new report titled Masters of Machines II, from analyst firm Quocirca ...

June 29, 2015

In a Catchpoint study from March, news sites were found to have a significantly higher percentage of their site content – as well as their speed bottlenecks – coming from third parties than sites from the eCommerce, banking, and travel industries. And in a more recent survey of the top 50 news sites across both desktop and mobile, it's easy to see why ...

June 26, 2015

While nearly half (45%) of service desks are interested in technology integration, 75% do not have the ability to calculate return on investment, according to new research by LANDESK in partnership with the Service Desk Institute (SDI) ...

June 25, 2015

ManageEngine recently released the findings of its inaugural ITSM survey of organizations using service desk software. The survey reveals the high level of first-time IT help desk adoption as well as the high number of IT help desk implementations beyond IT ...

June 24, 2015

Given the extent to which companies are contracting out their IT organization to other parties, outsourcing appears to be making a comeback. But migrating your IT infrastructure and management to the cloud or another party remains a hot topic. In the outsourcing procedure you lay down your criteria for the quality to be delivered by the other party. We have to do this, because otherwise the supplier will rest on his laurels, which is the last thing we want. So, we've got our criteria, but who's going to monitor them and how transparent are the figures? ...

June 23, 2015

For decades IT operations has been viewed as something of a back-office technology function; the IT engine room. That’s not wrong since the applications under control have generally been large monolithic systems of record designed to automate internal business processes. These systems have been inherently complex and tightly-coupled, so changing them has been difficult, time consuming and costly. As such, our operational mindset has remained firmly focused on maintaining reliability and avoiding risk at all costs – even if that means holding back releases and ticking off our colleagues in development. Not anymore ...

June 22, 2015

The "point of delivery", which is where users access composite apps, is the only perspective from which user experience should be evaluated. Thus, the most relevant metric for IT teams is not about infrastructure utilization. Instead, it is at what point of utilization the user experience begins to degrade. This means transaction completion. If transactions do not complete, user experience suffers as does business performance ...

June 19, 2015

When gathering performance data it is important to note that correlation does not prove causality ...

June 18, 2015

According to a new survey by Kaseya, 89 percent of IT groups in mid-sized companies are still in the early stages of IT management maturity and focus on day-to-day IT management tasks that are often time-consuming and manual. The remaining 11 percent have achieved higher levels of maturity and are reaping benefits in important ways for the business ...

June 17, 2015

Dynatrace’s Chief Marketing Officer Nicolas Robbe talks about Application Performance Management (APM), and the company’s ongoing business transformation and future outlook – including the merger with Keynote announced today ...

Share this